Ducati Corse V6 Helmet
Available In Store: 0
If in store quantity is 0 and add to cart is available, the product will be special ordered. Please allow 2 to 15 days to fill. Special ordered items may be subject to additional fees. See policy section for more details.
From the collaboration with Arai comes an exclusive helmet inspired by the graphic themes of MotoGP. Boasting a design and performance worthy of queen class. The bold and iconic Ducati red is juxtaposed with burgundy, fluorescent red and black to create an eye-catching look, with chromatic inserts capable of creating a refined and gritty style that will not go unnoticed. The powerful and aggressive design of the Ducati Corse V6 helmet, created by Drudi Performance exclusively for Ducati, is perfectly matched with its excellent technical characteristics, specifically designed for sports riding. Maximum safety thanks to the outer shell made of composite fiber, which protects the rider from impact and dissipates the energy of the impact and the “Peripherally Belted” structure that makes it even more resistant. The inner shell is also masterfully and impeccably manufactured, and it is patented and made of multiple-density EPS changing its compactness depending on the position. The thermoformed, CE-certified visor is scratch-proof and anti-fog, and it offers the rider an extended field of vision thanks to the VAS technology, while the wider size ensures perfect peripheral vision. Maximum comfort and excellent riding sensitivity thanks to the FCS system, which offers an extremely comfortable fit, the advanced opening mechanism derived from the car industry and excellent ventilation, for maximum stability and efficiency even at high speeds. Finally, the detachable inner liner made with fine Eco-Pure® hypoallergenic fabric and the ventilated and replaceable neck padding complete the outfit. Top-of-the-line performance, excellent safety and distinctive racing design.
- PB-SNC2 (Structural Net Composite) shell that adds rigidity to the resin in the different layers of fibers and strengthening materials inside the shell
- Peripherally Belted SNC Shell: a belt laid peripherally on the top of the eye-opening of the shell, increasing its rigidity
- Removable interior in Eco-Pure® fabric with very limited frame area
- Facial Contour System (FCS). A foam spring support in the cheek pad that compresses and rebounds makes putting the helmet on easier. The cheek pad wraps under the jaw- and cheekbone instead of mostly on the soft cheek area. FCS offers a looser fit with secure support over a larger area providing superior stability and comfort with minimal pressure
- Wider visor for a perfect peripheral vision. The wider visor aperture gives better visibility on bends
- CE-approved thermoformed visor, scratchproof and anti fog
- VAS Visor (patented) with V-shield base plate, 5mm longer and 10mm wider than the previous model
- Diffuser with improved aerodynamics for high speed stability and drag
- Top ventilation IC duct 5 with improved air flow efficiency by 11% compared to previous model
- Side Duct 6 with aerodynamic edge to improve high speed stability
- Arai Side Air Channel (ASAC). Air suction from eye port to side duct
- Ventilation with new slide shutter: reduced wind noise, improved durability and waterproofing
- Racing closure with D-ring fastening, with button to secure the strap
- Replaceable Vented Neck roll. Easily removed and re-installed for thorough washing or replacement. With neck exhaust to enhance hot-air extraction from the interior. Increases the ventilation effect at the lower part of the helmet
- Ducati Corse
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.