Ducati Dark Rider V2 Helmet
Available In Store: 2
If in store quantity is 0 and add to cart is available, the product will be special ordered. Please allow 2 to 15 days to fill. Special ordered items may be subject to additional fees. See policy section for more details.
The Dark Rider V2 helmet, based on AGV’s K-5 model, offers a design that is minimalist yet always current and appreciated in the Ducati collection. The fiberglass and carbon shell guarantees both durability and lightness, while the removable, washable, and antibacterial-treated inner liner provides great comfort. Extremely comfortable and practical thanks to the internal sun visor. Its dimensions reduced to a minimum, the aerodynamic and slender shape of the shell and the integrated ventilation system ensure great stability even at high speeds. Designed for sport touring.
- External shell in two sizes
- Carbonglass (glass and carbon fiber) shell
- Four sizes of internal shell, with EPS having four different densities
- Detachable, washable top quality Dry Comfort fabric inner lining
- Polycarbonate transparent and scratchproof visor features anti-fogging system
- Sun visor included
- Microopening system in the visor
- Racing closure with D-ring fastening, with button to secure the strap
- Ventilation system with wide channels hollowed out directly in the shell
The helmet is supplied with a clear visor. Other visor must be purchased separately.
Reference model: AGV K-5
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.