Ducati Explorer V2 Helmet
Items with no in-store quantity will be special ordered and fulfilled within 2-15 business days. Special orders may be subject to a restock fee if returned.
A helmet specifically designed for enduro and off-road use by Drudi Performance on an Arai base. The lightweight and durable shell is made of Complex Laminate, it is equipped with an air vent on the chin and an efficient ventilation system with air vents that can be easily removed for cleaning. The Dry-Cool® inner liner, completely removable and washable, remains fresh and dry even on the longest and most eventful of rides. The helmet also features special guides to firmly secure the strap of the Explorer V2 goggles, even during the most extreme use. The original, distinct and iconic graphic design reveals the wild character of this helmet, perfect for turning every single outing into a memorable adventure.
- ScLc (Super complex Laminate construction). 40% stronger than standard fibre glass in extension and bending resistance. Two layers of Super Fibre, one middle layer of special fibre. The middle layer consists of a very special material, a very strong and light chemical fibre exclusive to Arai
- Facial Contour System (FCS). A foam spring support in the cheek pad that compresses and rebounds makes putting the helmet on easier. The cheek pad wraps under the jaw- and cheekbone instead of mostly on the soft cheek area. FCS offers a looser fit with secure support over a larger area providing superior stability and comfort with minimal pressure
- The completely removable and washable Dry-Cool® interior lining is developed for and tested in MotoGP. It uses micro water cells to improve moisture and heat transfer from the head to the airflow and dries much faster than conventional textiles. Keeps your head cooler and dryer during a long ride
- The Arai peak scavenges and forces air into the forehead vent ports for cooling while at the same time using multiple relief-ports to reduce “lifting” at higher speeds
- Racing closure with D-ring fastening, with button to secure the strap
- Goggle band guidance. The eye-opening side trim and ridged vent ducts design allows the goggle band to sit firmly even during hard riding
- Mouth vent. Mounted from the outside to further improve penetration resistance. The one-piece, stainless steel mesh screen provides a durable barrier against roost while minimizing mud packing. The removable screen is easy to clean
- Dirt removal. The elongated and rounded peak helps protect the rider from mud or other objects. The going-through vent ducts and removable rear vent also allow you to remove dirt easily.
- Ventilation. Easy-to-clean diffusers create a strong Venturi vacuum at the rear. Centre top vent for increased airflow. Under-peak air intake collects and directs cool air into the helmet. Inner chin vent shutter prevents debris coming into the helmet in dusty riding conditions. Goggle ventilation and lower side vents.