Ducati Flow 2 Jacket
Available In Store: 2
If in store quantity is 0 and add to cart is available, the product will be special ordered. Please allow 2 to 15 days to fill. Special ordered items may be subject to additional fees. See policy section for more details.
A full mesh constructed jacket for summer riding, Flow 2 is produced for Ducati by Spidi. This jacket comes with ForceTech armor in the shoulders and elbows and is pocketed for a Warrior back protector (sold separately). A trousers to jacket loop is fitted in the back of the jacket and will attach to any standard pant loop (belt loop) to prevent the jacket from riding up in the back. Includes Windout membrane windproof and water resistant detachable liner. Lightweight and extreme breathability make this jacket perfect for hot summer riding.
- 210 g/m2 polyester coated with polyurethane on the inside (water repellent 3,000 mm; breathability 1,200 g/m2/24 hours)
- 3D net in 260 g/m2 polyester, 2.5 mm thickness for total breathability
- Detachable, breathable and windbreaker Wind out membrane
- The mesh lining in polyester (90 g/m2) is run resistant, Velcro™ resistant and dispels sweat effectively
- 100% ventilated
- Adjustable waist fastening
- 2 outer pockets, 1 inside pocket
- Lining with Windout membrane with dovetail stitching to prevent water infiltration
- Jacket-to-trousers connection loop
- Force-Tech removable guards EN 1621.1 certified
- Fits Warrior back guard (sold separately, item 981027003 and 981129523)
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.