Ducati Horizon Helmet
Available In Store: 1
If in store quantity is 0 and add to cart is available, the product will be special ordered. Please allow 2 to 15 days to fill. Special ordered items may be subject to additional fees. See policy section for more details.
The Horizon helmet, based on X-lite's X-1004 shell, is an openable helmet in composite fiber for sport-touring use. Featuring dual P/J approval - which covers both its full-face and open face use - it is equipped with a chin guard featuring a dual safety opening system and a complete ventilation system. The removable and washable internal padding, the sun visor with UV 400 protection, and the reflex inserts for greater visibility complete the design of this product with a minimal-chic look by Drudi Performance, exclusive for Ducati.
- External shell in three sizes
- Shell in composite laminate fiber, with openable polycarbonate chin guard
- Detachable, washable hypoallergenic inner lining
- Eyewear Adaptive. Designed for those who wear glasses, provides space in the cheek pads for eyeglass temples
- Polycarbonate transparent visor features anti-fogging system
- Sun visor included
- Patented Dual Action chin guard opening system. Positioned at the strap's center, it allows opening with one hand
- Double approval P/J. "P" represents approval with chin guard, "J" with open face
- Touring Ventilation System
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.