Ducati Peak V5 Helmet
Available In Store: 0
If in store quantity is 0 and add to cart is available, the product will be special ordered. Please allow 2 to 15 days to fill. Special ordered items may be subject to additional fees. See policy section for more details.
A modern looking helmet in traditional Ducati colors with the Italian flag, designed by Drudi Performance and made based on AGV. The carbon and glass fiber outer shell is resistant and light. Matched to the inner shell, available in 4 sizes, with 4-density EPS, it offers the rider outstanding protection. The inside is removable and washable. It is made of fine Dry Comfort fabric and features a ventilation system with large ducts running directly into the shell, thus ensuring excellent comfort. The polycarbonate visor is also quite outstanding: see-through and scratch-proof, it features an anti-fog, micro-opening system, as well as a handy and easy-to-engage inner sun screen. The great fit makes this helmet perfect for touring, while the compact size and the sleek silhouette ensure fantastic stability also at high speed. These elements reveal the sporty nature of this helmet, which is also highlighted by the remarkably aggressive artwork.
- External shell in two sizes
- Carbonglass (glass and carbon fiber) shell
- Four sizes of internal shell, with EPS having four different densities
- Detachable, washable top quality Dry Comfort fabric inner lining
- Microopening system in the visor
- Polycarbonate transparent and scratchproof visor features anti-fogging system
- Sun visor included
- Racing closure with D-ring fastening, with button to secure the strap
- Ventilation system with wide channels hollowed out directly in the shell
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.