Ducati Performance C2 Gloves
Available In Store: 1
If in store quantity is 0 and add to cart is available, the product will be special ordered. Please allow 2 to 15 days to fill. See policy section for more details.
Performance C2 gloves made exclusively for Ducati by Held were specifically designed with a sporty fit. They are made of a mix of goat leather, cowhide and Superfabric® to provide softness, sensitivity to commands, and protection for the various parts of the hand. C2 Performance gloves are equipped with carbon protections on wrists, knuckles, and fingers, shock absorbing padding, and internal reinforcements in aramid fiber. Available in two color versions, they are CE certified according to the latest European standards.
- Palm in goatskin
- Interior stiffening elements with para-aramid fiber jersey
- Interior Polyester mesh to dispel sweat
- Cuff drawstring
- Perforation on the inner side of the fingers
- Elastic inserts on forefinger, middle finger and thumb
- A reinforced wrist with rubber Velcro® clasp
- Wrist strap
- Visor wiping insert
- Double stitching in the zones most exposed to abrasion
- Soft inserts
- Carbon knuckle protectors
- Shock Absorber material on back, finger knuckles, ulna end, wrist (0.5 mm thick)
- Carbon inserts
- PPE certified according to FPR EN 13594/2014 cat.II Level 1
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.