Ducati Shell Advance 15w-50 Factory Engine Oil - 1L
Available In Store: 20
If in store quantity is 0 and add to cart is available, the product will be special ordered. Please allow 2 to 15 days to fill. Special ordered items may be subject to additional fees. See policy section for more details.
Shell Advance Ducati 15W50 with Shell Pure Plus Technology, is a 4 stroke Premium synthetic motorcycle engine oil made from a pure and clear base oil, combined with a motorcycle-specific additive pack that provides complete protection* to the engine.
Key performance benefits of Shell Advance Ducati 15W50:
- Retains horsepower – no power loss at the end of 12,000km†**
- Keeps pistons and engines clean – 49% cleaner engines than a leading competitor product for a smoother ride and more responsive engine***
- Superior wear protection – 36% better wear protection against industry limits for longer life of all critical engine parts ***
- High-temperature protection – 71% better protection against piston deposits even at high temperatures as compared to a leading competitor product***
- Improves fuel economy – ride further per litre of fuel compared to a premium mineral oil****
*Complete Protection is defined as keeping pistons clean, protection against engine wear and protection at high temperatures
** Shell Advance Ducati does not degrade between oil changes, to impact the engine efficiency & hence power loss. Based on Shell Internal test data using 125cc motorcycles measured at first 1000 and 13000km mileage coverage, with extended oil change interval of 6000km.
*** All claims are based on field trial results and/or lab-based data (controlled environment).
****Compared average results of Shell Advance AX7 10W-40 to those of Shell Advance AX5 20W-40, using Shell Gasohol 91 unleaded gasoline, on 125cc motorcycles after engine break-in over 6000 km intervals , which gave better fuel economy results by 3Kmpl -Fuel consumption can be influenced by other factors including traffic conditions, bike type and riding behavior.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.