Ducati Short Track Helmet
The Short Track open face helmet is the result of the collaboration between Ducati and Bell, two brands that have characterised the history of motorcycling and have taken original ideas from the past interpreting them in a contemporary way. An external fibre shell, developed in five sizes, combined with an EPS interior, in five sizes, make the Short Track helmet compact and comfortable. Available in black-white and brown-yellow versions, the helmet boasts graphics that immediately projects you into the Scrambler world. Equipped with a microfibre interior and D-ring fastener, Short Track can be completed with the sunshade visor (included) or with the Scrambler Heritage goggles (sold separately).
- Composite laminate fiberglass shell
- 5 outer shell dimensions and 5 EPS liner sizes ensure a more personalized fit across a larger range of head shapes
- Hybrid multiple density foam EPS liner
- Poly microfiber and mesh padded liner for increased comfort
- Padded chin strap with D-ring closure for a comfortable and secure fit
- The helmet is supplied with peak