Ducati Speed Air C2 Jacket
Available In Store: 0
If in store quantity is 0 and add to cart is available, the product will be special ordered. Please allow 2 to 15 days to fill. Special ordered items may be subject to additional fees. See policy section for more details.
A sophisticated technical sweatshirt designed by Aldo Drudi and developed by Spidi exclusively for Ducati. CE-certified, the traditional riding apparel protective elements in the shoulders and elbows are integrated into this item, for a minimal and decisively urban look. The cotton-feel stretch polyamide and micro-fleece exterior matches with the mesh inner liner, the aramid fiber anti-abrasion supports and Keramide inserts in the shoulders, elbows and back. Maximum comfort and practicality for your daily commute thanks to the waterproof inside pocket, two outer pockets and the right front smartphone pocket. The removable hood and the pocket designed to insert the back protector make this sweatshirt highly versatile and suitable for a short ride out of town. The ideal item to ride in the perfect Ducati style.
- 280 g/m2 polyamide stretch fabric with cotton feel (abrasion resistance 800 Martindale CYCLES UNI EN ISO 388/2004) made up of woven fabric. The stretch polyamide is coupled with comfort effect microfleece
- Fixed lining in 100 g/m2 polyester mesh
- Keramide inserts on the shoulders, elbows and back
- 1 external smartphone pocket
- 2 outer pockets
- Detachable hood, drawstring for volume adjustment
- Waterproof internal pocket.
- YKK zipper
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.