Ducati Speed Evo C1 WP Boots
Items with no in-store quantity will be special ordered and fulfilled within 2-15 business days. Special orders may be subject to a restock fee if returned.
The Ducati Speed Evo C1 WP boots produced by Alpinestars and CE certified according to the latest European standards were designed to offer a high level of protection and comfort in sports riding. The microfiber upper with high abrasion resistance is tested to last over time and has two large pleats offering flexibility, while the forefoot is ergonomic to facilitate pedal control. The boots, equipped with shin pads, ankle supports and interchangeable TPU sliders, have a waterproof and breathable membrane that makes them comfortable even in adverse weather conditions.
- Removable E.V.A. and Lycra® insole
- High density rubber outsole providing stability, grip, and abrasion resistance
- Microfibre with padded front and back bellows
- Padded rear flex area for a better comfort
- Ergonomic forefoot for better control on the pedals
- Waterproof and breathable membrane
- The outside exterior is equipped with an elastic zip with wide Velcro™ area
- Gearshift protector and antiimpact ankle bone protectors in PU
- Reinforced toecap and heel
- Interchangeable TPU slider with screwless attachment (981043025)
- Sporty TPU shin plate with high resistance to impact and abrasion
- Injected Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) ankle support
- EC certified boots (EN 13634)