Ducati Strada C4 Gloves
Items with no in-store quantity will be special ordered and fulfilled within 2-15 business days. Special orders may be subject to a restock fee if returned.
Strada C4 gloves, produced by Held exclusively for Ducati, are perfect for sport-touring. The exterior is made of cowhide, sheep leather and polyamide fabric. Each of these materials, expertly positioned, helps to provide comfort and protection. Inside there is a Gore-Tex® waterproof and breathable membrane which, thanks to the reduced thickness created by the Gore grip process, guarantees riding sensitivity and control of the bike. SuperFabric® inserts and volume adjustments on the wrist and sleeve further enhance the performance of the fully CE-certified Strada C4 gloves.
- Palm in goatskin
- GORE-TEX® X-trafit™, water-proof and breathable
- Gore Grip technology. Inner lining, membrane and outer material are attached to each other to ensure better tactility and control of the bike
- 100% waterproof
- Cuff drawstring
- Elasticated joints on all fingers
- Wrist strap
- Visor wiping insert
- Double stitching in the zones most exposed to abrasion
- Shock Absorber material on back, finger knuckles, ulna end, wrist (0.5 mm thick)
- PVC knuckle protectors covered in Superfabric®
- PPE certified according to FPR EN 13594/2014 cat.II Level 1