Ducati Strada C5 Gloves
Available In Store: 0
If in store quantity is 0 and add to cart is available, the product will be special ordered. Please allow 2 to 15 days to fill. Special ordered items may be subject to additional fees. See policy section for more details.
Strada C5 gloves, designed by Drudi Performance and produced by Held exclusively for Ducati, are perfect for sport-touring. The exterior is made of cowhide, sheep leather and stretch fabric. Each of these materials, expertly positioned, helps to provide comfort and protection. Inside there is a Gore-Tex® waterproof and breathable membrane which, thanks to the reduced thickness created by the Gore grip process, guarantees riding sensitivity and control of the bike. SuperFabric® inserts and volume adjustments on the wrist and sleeve further enhance the performance of the fully CE-certified Strada C5 gloves, the perfect accessory for the most demanding motorcyclists.
- Elasticized fabric back with leather inserts
- Palm in goatskin
- Gore Grip technology. Inner lining, membrane and outer material are attached to each other to ensure better tactility and control of the bike
- Wrist strap
- Sleeve adjustable closure with VelcroTM
- Visor wiping insert
- Touchscreen on the index finger and thumb tips
- Hand wash only
- Do not use chlorine bleach
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean. Do not use solvent-based stain removers
- Do not tumble dry
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.