Ducati Strada C5 Gloves
Items with no in-store quantity will be special ordered and fulfilled within 2-15 business days. Special orders may be subject to a restock fee if returned.
Strada C5 gloves, designed by Drudi Performance and produced by Held exclusively for Ducati, are perfect for sport-touring. The exterior is made of cowhide, sheep leather and stretch fabric. Each of these materials, expertly positioned, helps to provide comfort and protection. Inside there is a Gore-Tex® waterproof and breathable membrane which, thanks to the reduced thickness created by the Gore grip process, guarantees riding sensitivity and control of the bike. SuperFabric® inserts and volume adjustments on the wrist and sleeve further enhance the performance of the fully CE-certified Strada C5 gloves, the perfect accessory for the most demanding motorcyclists.
- Elasticized fabric back with leather inserts
- Palm in goatskin
- Gore Grip technology. Inner lining, membrane and outer material are attached to each other to ensure better tactility and control of the bike
- Wrist strap
- Sleeve adjustable closure with VelcroTM
- Visor wiping insert
- Touchscreen on the index finger and thumb tips
- Hand wash only
- Do not use chlorine bleach
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean. Do not use solvent-based stain removers
- Do not tumble dry