Ducati Theme C2 Boots
Available In Store: 0
If in store quantity is 0 and add to cart is available, the product will be special ordered. Please allow 2 to 15 days to fill. Special ordered items may be subject to additional fees. See policy section for more details.
The Theme C2 motorcycle low boot features solutions designed to maximize comfort, protection and durability. Made with a lightweight, abrasion-resistant microfiber upper and reinforced with strategically placed TPU protectors, the boot features a premium rubber outsole design for excellent grip both on the bike and on foot. Accordion flex zones give support and control regardless of riding position, while the rear heel support is designed with a soft TPR insert that works with the rear flex zone to allow for ample freedom of ankle movement and comfort on the bike controls. The convenient closure system, made lightweight and durable by aramid fiber, provides a quick and secure fit over the instep area while allowing excellent flexibility. In addition to safety and performance, this accessory makes design one of its strong points, thanks to the gritty look that goes perfectly with the Ducati family of sports bikes.
- Non-slip, abrasion resistant rubber
- The outsole has an integrated TPF (Transversal Protection Frame) for protection against transverse loads
- Advanced microfiber for comfort, durability and excellent abrasion resistance
- The flexible rear bellows tongue features a flexible window, which doubles as an air vent for effective ventilation and airflow
- Instep and Achilles heel flex zones are made of lightweight microfiber to optimize levels of durability, comfort and maneuverability both on the bike and on foot
- Heat-sealed flexible grooves to control the flex and flexibility of the shoe
- Ergonomic shaping of the shoe to optimize forefoot position and fit comfortably different foot types.
- Mesh for more comfortable cooling and moisture absorption
- Anatomic and removable
- The Velcro® front closure system provides a quick and secure fit over the instep area, while allowing for excellent levels of flexibility.
- Reverse zipper closure for convenient foot entry and exit
- The strap features a TPR puller for ease of use.
- Aramid fiber threads ensure that the new strap closure system is durable, thin and lightweight.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.