Ducati Tour C4 Jacket
Available In Store: 1
If in store quantity is 0 and add to cart is available, the product will be special ordered. Please allow 2 to 15 days to fill. Special ordered items may be subject to additional fees. See policy section for more details.
Get on board and unleash your desire for adventure with the exclusive jacket designed by Aldo Drudi and produced by Spidi with the precious support of the Ducati test riders. 3 modular layers, with thermal lining and H2Out® membrane, which can be worn individually for maximum comfort in all conditions. Excellent ventilation, detachable sleeves, multiple fit adjusters and large pockets maximize the practicality of this garment. Excellent versatility thanks to the detachable sleeves, the reclosable shoulder protector compartment and the connector zip for the matching trousers. High-performance protection, CE certified, to face every curve in complete safety. The perfect garment to turn any journey into pure emotion.
- Reinforcements in 100% polyamide 340 g/m2 fabric
- 100% polyester twill 280g/m2 fabric
- Polyester mesh lining
- A removable thermal jacket in water-repellent, breathable polyester that can also be used separately
- H2Out® detachable membrane: waterproof, breathable, and windbreaking. Dual-layer laminated and heat-welded (water column 20,000 mm, vapor/transpiration permeability 800 g/m2 for 24h)
- 100% waterproof
- 100% ventilated
- Adjustable arms, neck and hips fastening
- Elastics on armhole and arm lining to improve movement
- Detachable zippered sleeves, with shoulder protection pouch that can be closed on itself when the jacket is worn sleeveless
- Elasticized fabric
- Adjustable vents on arms, chest and back
- 1 inside pocket
- 2 waterproof outer pockets
- 6 outer pockets
- Jacket-to-trousers zipper
- The jacket comes ready for insertion of a 2-liter touring Hydroback in the special slot under the collar (purchased separately, 981043027)
- Reflex prints
- Removable back pocket that can be used as a waist bag
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.