Ducati Tour V2 Jacket
Available In Store: 0
If in store quantity is 0 and add to cart is available, the product will be special ordered. Please allow 2 to 15 days to fill. Special ordered items may be subject to additional fees. See policy section for more details.
The Tour V2 jacket for sport touring is designed by Aldo Drudi and made in collaboration with Spidi. Equipped with CE-certified shoulder and elbow protectors, and ready for the insertion of a Warrior 2 back protector, the jacket’s outer layer is a mix of polyester fabrics of varying weights and an internal thermal lining that can be removed and worn like a casual down jacket. The external layer has an impermeable, breathable, and wind-resistant H2Out® membrane. Designed to be worn with Tour V2 trousers, the jacket is available in a men’s cut in black/red and high-visibility yellow/black, and for women in black/red.
- Flex Tenax (high tenacity elasticated polyamide)
- Polyester 600D with water-repellent finish
- Thick-woven polyester 900 with water-repellent treatment
- The mesh lining in polyester (90 g/m2) is run resistant, Velcro™ resistant and dispels sweat effectively
- A removable thermal jacket in water-repellent, breathable polyester that can also be used separately
- Fixed membrane z-liner H2OUT
- 100% waterproof
- 100% ventilated
- Adjustable arms, neck and hips fastening
- Adjustable vents on arms, chest and back
- 2 waterproof outer pockets
- 4 outer pockets, 1 inside pocket
- Jacket-to-trousers zipper
- Reflex prints
- Force-Tech removable guards EN 1621.1 certified
- Fits Warrior 2 back guard (sold separately, item 981027003)
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.