Ducati Tour V4 Helmet
Items with no in-store quantity will be special ordered and fulfilled within 2-15 business days. Special orders may be subject to a restock fee if returned.
A versatile helmet with modern and sophisticated design, made by Drudi Performance and based on Arai and thought for the more adventurous Ducatistas, who match touring with extreme, off-road rides. Great protection thanks to the SFL (Super Fiber Laminate) shell and the patented EPS inner shell with different densities, characterized by areas that are more or less compact depending on the position. The rider’s safety is further enhanced by the Hyper Ridge technology, with reinforcing ribs all around the shell back, thus increasing the sturdiness and lowering the helmet center of gravity. To complete the set, the exclusive Emergency Release System allows removing the cheeks and the neck protector in a few seconds and the reflective material inserts are perfect for riding at night and in poor visibility conditions. This highly versatile helmet may be worn with different combinations of peak, visor and goggles, in order to provide riders with the perfect riding condition, regardless of the situation. The removable and washable inner liners, made of lightweight, hypoallergenic Dry-Cool material, ensure great comfort and match with the advanced ventilation system, which ensures a remarkable airflow thanks to air vents on the peak, visor, filtered chin guard and lower side air vents and an air extractor on the neck and on the lower part of the head. Fitted with a Facial Contour System (FCS), the helmet is easier to wear and ensures a comfortable fit and excellent stability. A mix of versatility, comfort and safety, without prejudice to the unmistakable Ducati style.
- Hyper Ridge is a reinforcement band that circles the bottom of the shell adding strength and lowering the helmet’s centre of gravity. Flares out for easier putting on and taking off
- SFL (Super Fibre Laminate). This is the basic Arai outer shell and is therefore sometimes referred to as ‘Standard Fibre’ although it actually is Super fibre. Super fibre provides more comfort than other shell materials, yet is still strong and lightweight
- Emergency Release System: both cheek pads and the neck roll can be removed quickly thanks to the advanced Emergency Release System
- Facial Contour System (FCS). A foam spring support in the cheek pad that compresses and rebounds makes putting the helmet on easier. The cheek pad wraps under the jaw- and cheekbone instead of mostly on the soft cheek area. FCS offers a looser fit with secure support over a larger area providing superior stability and comfort with minimal pressure
- Detachable, washable interior made in fresh and light Dry-Cool material
- Hybrid multiple density foam EPS liner
- External shell in three sizes
- Racing closure with D-ring fastening, with button to secure the strap
- Reflective panels