Five SF1 Gloves
Sale Sold out
Regular price $269.99 CAD
Regular priceUnit price per
Available In Store: 0
If in store quantity is 0 and add to cart is available, the product will be special ordered. Please allow 2 to 15 days to fill. Special ordered items may be subject to additional fees. See policy section for more details.
The SF1 can be considered the short racing glove par excellence. Perfect for sport, roadster, and supermoto riding. Made famous by its 14 Supermoto World Champion titles (8 at the hands of Thomas Chareyre), the SF1 has been totally redesigned in 2018, creating a brand-new style that’s even more efficient. Designed for high-performance connoisseurs looking for a level of protection equivalent to that found on high-end racing gloves, without the bulk, it promises optimal protection of the ulna. With its palm that includes a leather digital pittards reinforcement, it offers optimal grip under all circumstances. With full-grain leather, Kevlar® lining, Carbon reinforcements and a SuperFabric® patch on the palm, Stretch Kevlar® for comfort, the new SF1 is protective both on the inside and on the topside of the hand. Simply THE benchmark style in its category.
- Full-grain cowhide construction (topside) for durability?/ Full-grain goatskin (palm) for suppleness
- Ventilated TPU metacarpal-knuckle protective shells
- Protective Carbon palm slider shell
- Palm reinforcement in digital pittards leather
- Thenar muscle (palm) reinforcement with a SuperFabric® patch
- Internal Kevlar® lining
- Outer stitching on the fingers
- Carbon protective shell on the forearm
- Stretch Kevlar® comfort panel (topside)
- Closure system with Velcro® tab and leather on/off pull tab
- Anti-twist accordion band between the ring and little fingers in order to limit the risk of fingers being pulled apart if you fall (a FIVE innovation)
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.