REV'IT! Cayenne 2 Gloves
Available In Store: 1
If in store quantity is 0 and add to cart is available, the product will be special ordered. Please allow 2 to 15 days to fill. Special ordered items may be subject to additional fees. See policy section for more details.
Full-spec leather summer riding gloves for on and off-road adventure riding all over the world. The Cayenne 2 are the ideal summer motorcycle gloves in our adventure collection. They’re lightweight and comfortable and offer the highest level of protection without sacrificing dexterity; ensuring the ideal feel on the controls of your motorcycle. Your hands will stay fresh and dry in warm temperatures thanks to the built-in breathability provided by the perforated leather sections of. A special grip patch at palm and thumb offers extra grasp on the handlebars when the riding gets more technical. The hard shell knuckle, palm sliders, and thumb protector offer extra abrasion resistance and armor in case of a slide or impact. Thanks to the Connect Finger Tip, navigating through your apps and the world won’t require you to take your motorcycle gloves off. The Cayenne 2 motorcycle gloves are designed to fit like a second skin and will keep your hands comfortable and protected during trips in warm weather.
- Outer shell: goatskin | goatskin drum dyed | hypalon | perforated goatskin | Pittards® goat Digital™ WR100X | Connect finger tip leather
- Lining: tricot liner
- Protection: PU injected finger knuckles | PU injected little finger | PWR|yarn | Temperfoam® | TPU hard shell palm slider | TPU hard shell thumb protector | TPU hard shell knuckle
- Visibility: laminated reflection | reflection
- Composition: 98% Leather, 2% Polyester
- Adjustability: wrist and cuff adjustment system | hook and loop adjustment
- Ventilation: perforated | Ventilation holes
- Features: harmonica construction | connect finger tip | outside stitching | Pittards® Digital™ grip patches | regular cuff | Elastic at wrist
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.