REV'IT! Cayman Shoes
Available In Store: 0
If in store quantity is 0 and add to cart is available, the product will be special ordered. Please allow 2 to 15 days to fill. Special ordered items may be subject to additional fees. See policy section for more details.
A blend of fashion, streetwear, and the outdoors in a unique footwear silhouette. We are raising the footwear bar with the Cayman motorcycle shoes. We looked to street style fashion when we were creating these motorcycle-ready high-tops. They have a clean and minimalist execution that is meant to echo their technical features. You’ll notice they’re devoid of shoelace holes, that’s because we’ve used a quick lace closure system here; similar to what you’ll find on trail running footwear. And to make sure the technical design remains unadulterated when you’re laced up, there’s an elastic pocked on the top of the tongue to tuck the excess lace away. That means nothing gets in your way when riding. Comfort comes in the form of a sole made of recycled rubber which is then complemented by the OrthoLite® X40 insole for all-day coziness. Furthermore, there is a large black reflective panel on the heel and a subtle strip on the toe for increased visibility in low-light conditions. Perforations along the shoes’ upper allow for a steady flow of fresh air. With rider protection in mind, the ankles are fortified with inner and outer impact disks. Additional reinforcements are found at the heels, and toes. The Cayman motorcycle shoes are offered with a black Nubuck leather upper and is meant for those who look for stand-out details and a material mix which fuses sportswear with a utility/ street style inspired character.
- Outer shell: nubuck leather | PU coated fabric | nylon ripstop
- Lining: 3D mesh
- Protection: injected ankle cup | reinforcements at ankle, heel and toe
- Visibility: reflection
- Composition: 53% Leather, 31% Polyurethane, 16% Polyester
- Ventilation: Ventilation holes | Perforation on tongue
- Features: Gusseted Tongue Construction | gear shift pad | OrthoLite® Insole X40™ foam | Padded tongue | PP insole with integrated shank | laces
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.