REV'IT! Climate 2 Jacket
Available In Store: 0
If in store quantity is 0 and add to cart is available, the product will be special ordered. Please allow 2 to 15 days to fill. See policy section for more details.
We use US Navy Seal technology in our Climate 2 jacket through the inclusion of Polartec® Alpha®. It’s an active insulation layer that is ultra-thin, lightweight, quick-drying, highly breathable, stretchy, water-repellent, packable and extremely warm, all at the same time. The close-fitting mid layer is the perfect complement to your cold weather riding gear. That said, it can also be worn as a separate jacket on its own. Though we’ve created it with purpose in mind – to keep you warm when temperatures start to dip! – we developed it with style too, so it looks great as a standalone piece.
- Outer shell: polyester 75D
- Insulation: Polartec® Alpha®
- Visibility: laminated reflective logo
- Waterproofing & Breathability: water repellent
- Composition: 51% Polyamide, 40% Polyester, 9% Elastine
- Fit: tour
- Fit: | tight
- Ventilation: partly perforated outer shell
- Features: insulating function | moisture wicking function | stretchable | water catcher behind front zipper | thumb loop
- Pockets: slit pockets | inner pocket
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.