REV'IT! Component H2O Trousers
Available In Store: 0
If in store quantity is 0 and add to cart is available, the product will be special ordered. Please allow 2 to 15 days to fill. Special ordered items may be subject to additional fees. See policy section for more details.
The outer shell of the Component H2O pants is made of the rugged abrasion-resistant CORDURA® ripstop fabric laminated with our waterproof hydratex®|3L membrane. PWR|Shell Ripstop stretch is used on the inside of the legs and upper knees for maximum flexibility and comfort. Soft leather panels on the lower inside legs provide extra grip when standing on the motorcycle. Protection is provided by the removable SEESMART™ CE-level 1 protectors at the hips and knees. Furthermore, the knee construction is designed to work with our Scram knee brace or other available knee braces – with the SEESMART™ protectors first removed, of course. A detachable thermal liner will keep the rider comfortable and warm in lower temperatures.
- Outer shell: Cordura® ripstop 3L | Monaco cowhide | PWR|shell ripstop stretch | sure grip
- Insulation: detachable thermal liner
- Protection: SEESMART™ CE level 1 protection at knee and hip
- Visibility: laminated reflection | laminated reflective logo
- Waterproofing & Breathability: hydratex®|3L
- Composition: 88% Polyamide, 12% Leather
- Fit: loose fit
- Adjustability: adjustment tabs
- Features: calf zippers | grip panel at seat | short connection zipper | stretch
- Pockets: slit pockets
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.