REV'IT! Crater 2 WSP Gloves
Items with no in-store quantity will be special ordered and fulfilled within 2-15 business days. Special orders may be subject to a restock fee if returned.
The Crater 2 WSP builds on the reputation of its predecessor as a perfect glove for urban riding in wintertime, covering the needs for comfort and protection. The palm is created with abrasion-resistant drum dyed goatskin combined with PWR|shell stretch on the upper hand. Equipped with GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ WINDSTOPPER® product technology and polar fleece to keep the cold at bay, these short-cuffed gloves sport a heavy rib covered hard-shell knuckle, a Temperfoam® palm slider and added PWR|shield knit at the palm to offer the right amount of protection.
- Outer shell: GORE TEX INFINIUM™ WINDSTOPPER® Product Technology | goatskin drum dyed | PWR|shell stretch | connect finger tip fabric | flock PU | PWRIOxford | heavy rib
- Insulation: polar fleece
- Protection: Heavy rib covered hard shell knuckle | Temperfoam® palm slider | Temperfoam® | PWR|shield knit
- Composition: 37% Polyester, 28% Polyamide, 26% Leather, 6% Polyurethane, 3% Other Fibres
- Fit: city fit
- Adjustability: Adjustment strap at wrist
- Features: connect finger tip | visor wiper | knitted cuff