REV'IT! Dean SF Trousers
Available In Store: 0
If in store quantity is 0 and add to cart is available, the product will be special ordered. Please allow 2 to 15 days to fill. See policy section for more details.
Protective riding chinos for the fashionable urban rider. Comfort is an important feature no matter what you’re wearing so we added the Dean SF to our riding motorcycle trousers collection. We took all the characteristics of a normal chino (including a slim fit) and developed this into 100% motorcycle- ready pair of pants. Pants that you’ll enjoy wearing even if you don’t throw your leg over a bike. Don’t be deceived by their casual looks though, these trousers are made out of our signature CORDURA® fabric. They offer unsurpassed tear and abrasion resistance to help keep you safe on the road. The inside of the leg also has blue reflective tape; adding a nice touch of detail to your look. They come in a lighter or darker neutral color so they can easily be combined with almost any item from your wardrobe. Stylish chinos plus motorcycle-ready protection = the Dean SF motorcycle trousers.
- Outer shell: stretch | Cordura® 500D
- Protection: SEESMART™ CE level 1 protection at knee | SEESMART CE level 1 hip protector | safety seams
- Visibility: reflection
- Composition: 47% Cotton, 36% Polyamide, 16% Polyethylene, 1% Elastane
- Features: triple needle stitching
- Pockets: back pockets | stash pockets
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.