REV'IT! Descent H2O Shoes
Available In Store: 0
If in store quantity is 0 and add to cart is available, the product will be special ordered. Please allow 2 to 15 days to fill. Special ordered items may be subject to additional fees. See policy section for more details.
Lightweight, mid-cut shoes for the rider that loves to explore the city and the open road. Whether you are riding on light trails or tarmac or exploring the city over long distances, these motorcycle shoes help deliver you safely to your destination in comfort and style. They merge both outdoor influences with motorcycle footwear protection and functionality in an all-weather conditions pair of footwear. Unequalled in their weight-to-cushion ratio, the Descent H2O shoes offer the full package — waterproofing, unibody design upper, and an in-house developed rubber outsole with EVA midsole for traction on sand, pavements, and trails. Comfortable and smooth, but inherently supportive, the Descent H2O waterproof hydratex insert will keep your feet comfortable and dry regardless of the conditions. The lacing system together with the adjustable stretch strap provides a universal fit for every type of foot. Thanks to the included OrthoLite® insole it is no problem at all to take that walking tour through the city in comfort. Don’t let your footwear limit your ability to explore your surroundings. The Descent H2O motorcycle shoes offer the full package to enjoy your next adventure on the bike - or on foot - without worrying about the weather.
- Outer shell: nubuck leather | nylon ripstop | hypalon | suede leather
- Lining: mesh
- Protection: injected ankle cup | reinforcements at ankle, heel and toe
- Visibility: reflection at heel
- Waterproofing & Breathability: hydratex®|Z liner
- Composition: 57% Leather, 24% Polyester, 19% Polyurethane
- Features: easy entrance pull strap | extra pair of laces in different color | gusseted tongue | gear shift pad | OrthoLite® Insole X40™ foam | Padded tongue | PP insole with integrated shank | laces
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.