REV'IT! Hydra 2 H2O Gloves
Items with no in-store quantity will be special ordered and fulfilled within 2-15 business days. Special orders may be subject to a restock fee if returned.
Lined with Thinsulate® G and polar fleece, the Hydra 2 H2O gloves are designed to help riders cope with cold and wet urban days. Our renowned hydratex® membrane is used in a Z-Liner construction with McFit® technology to keep things comfortable and dry during any ride. The outer shell is constructed with multiple materials; abrasion-resistant drum dyed goatskin covers the palm while the upper hand is carried out in PWR|shell stretch. For protection, the Hydra 2 H2O gloves are equipped with our heavy rib covered hard-shell knuckle, a Temperfoam® palm slider, Temperfoam® finger and thumb knuckles and an additional layer of PWR|shield at the palm.
- Outer shell: goatskin drum dyed | PWR|shell | connect finger tip fabric | flock PU | heavy rib | PWR|shell stretch | PU coated fabric
- Insulation: 3M™ Thinsulate® G | polar fleece
- Protection: Heavy rib covered hard shell knuckle | Temperfoam® palm slider | Temperfoam® finger knuckles | Temperfoam® thumb knuckle | Temperfoam® | PWR|shield knit
- Visibility: laminated reflection
- Waterproofing & Breathability: hydratex®|Z liner with McFit® technology
- Composition: 44% Leather, 41% Polyamide, 10% Polyester, 5% Polyurethane
- Fit: city fit
- Adjustability: Adjustment strap at wrist
- Features: connect finger tip | visor wiper | knitted cuff