REV'IT! Hydra 2 H2O Ladies Gloves
Available In Store: 1
If in store quantity is 0 and add to cart is available, the product will be special ordered. Please allow 2 to 15 days to fill. Special ordered items may be subject to additional fees. See policy section for more details.
Lined with Thinsulate® G and polar fleece, the female specific Hydra 2 H2O Ladies gloves are designed to help riders cope with cold and wet urban days. Our renowned hydratex® membrane is used in a Z-Liner construction with McFit® technology to keep things comfortable and dry during any ride. The outer shell is constructed of multiple materials; abrasion-resistant drum dyed goatskin covers the palm while the upper hand is carried out in PWR|shell stretch. For protection, the Hydra 2 H2O Ladies gloves are equipped with our heavy rib covered hard-shell knuckle, a Temperfoam® palm slider, Temperfoam® finger and thumb knuckles and an additional layer of PWR|shield at the palm.
- Outer shell: goatskin drum dyed | PWR|shell | connect finger tip fabric | heavy rib | PU coated fabric | flock PU | PWR|shell stretch
- Insulation: polar fleece
- Protection: Temperfoam® palm slider | Temperfoam® finger knuckles | Temperfoam® thumb knuckle | Temperfoam® | PWR|shield knit
- Waterproofing & Breathability: hydratex®|Z liner with McFit® technology
- Composition: 44% Leather, 41% Polyamide, 10% Polyester, 5% Polyurethane
- Fit: city fit
- Adjustability: Adjustment strap at wrist
- Features: connect finger tip | knitted cuff | visor wiper
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.