REV'IT! Kodiak GTX Gloves
Available In Store: 1
If in store quantity is 0 and add to cart is available, the product will be special ordered. Please allow 2 to 15 days to fill. Special ordered items may be subject to additional fees. See policy section for more details.
The Kodiak GTX is the perfect pair of leather winter gloves. Yes, leather. While cold weather gloves are typically textile, we created the Kodiak GTX to have all the right features, wrapped in a gorgeous package. Being heavily insulated, they offer all the warmth your hands will need when the temperatures start to dip. Furthermore, the GORE-TEX® membrane provides the 100% waterproofing that you need to keep your hands dry.
- Outer shell: goatskin drum dyed with WR finish | flock PU
- Insulation: 3M™ Thinsulate® G
- Protection: SEESOFT™ at palm | TPU hard shell palm slider | goatskin covered hard shell knuckle
- Visibility: reflection
- Waterproofing & Breathability: GORE TEX membrane
- Composition: 77% leather, 15 % Polyester, 4% Polyurethane
- Fit: tour fit
- Adjustability: single motion closure system at cuff
- Features: visor wiper | connect finger tip
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.