REV'IT! Kryptonite 2 GTX Gloves
Items with no in-store quantity will be special ordered and fulfilled within 2-15 business days. Special orders may be subject to a restock fee if returned.
For riders who want fashionable hand protection in the urban jungle. The Kryptonite 2 GTX gloves are waterproof thanks to the laminated GORE-TEX membrane, keeping hands dry when it rains, yet allowing them to breathe on the days when it warms up. The strong outer shell is equipped with a hard knuckle protector to make sure both the demands for abrasion resistance, as well as impact protection are met. Also included is a knitted cuff, which a small yet highly effective wrist closure strap that makes sure the Kryptonite 2 GTX gloves fit perfectly while keeping that last bit of wind chill away from hands.
- Outer shell: goatskin | PWR|shell twill stretch | flock PU | PWR|shell
- Insulation: 3M™ Thinsulate® G | high loft fur liner
- Lining: tri fleece liner
- Protection: TPR finger knuckles | Temperfoam® thumb knuckle | Temperfoam® palm slider | PWR|shield at Palm | TPU hard shell knuckle
- Visibility: reflection
- Waterproofing & Breathability: GORE TEX gloves + Gore grip technology
- Composition: 46% Leather, 28% Polyamide, 22% Polyester, 4% Polyurethane
- Fit: tour fit
- Adjustability: Adjustment strap at wrist
- Features: connect finger tip | knitted cuff