REV'IT! Kryptonite 2 GTX Gloves
Available In Store: 1
If in store quantity is 0 and add to cart is available, the product will be special ordered. Please allow 2 to 15 days to fill. Special ordered items may be subject to additional fees. See policy section for more details.
For riders who want fashionable hand protection in the urban jungle. The Kryptonite 2 GTX gloves are waterproof thanks to the laminated GORE-TEX membrane, keeping hands dry when it rains, yet allowing them to breathe on the days when it warms up. The strong outer shell is equipped with a hard knuckle protector to make sure both the demands for abrasion resistance, as well as impact protection are met. Also included is a knitted cuff, which a small yet highly effective wrist closure strap that makes sure the Kryptonite 2 GTX gloves fit perfectly while keeping that last bit of wind chill away from hands.
- Outer shell: goatskin | PWR|shell twill stretch | flock PU | PWR|shell
- Insulation: 3M™ Thinsulate® G | high loft fur liner
- Lining: tri fleece liner
- Protection: TPR finger knuckles | Temperfoam® thumb knuckle | Temperfoam® palm slider | PWR|shield at Palm | TPU hard shell knuckle
- Visibility: reflection
- Waterproofing & Breathability: GORE TEX gloves + Gore grip technology
- Composition: 46% Leather, 28% Polyamide, 22% Polyester, 4% Polyurethane
- Fit: tour fit
- Adjustability: Adjustment strap at wrist
- Features: connect finger tip | knitted cuff
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.