REV'IT! Mangrove Gloves
Items with no in-store quantity will be special ordered and fulfilled within 2-15 business days. Special orders may be subject to a restock fee if returned.
Lightweight and well-ventilated adventure gloves for on and off-road riding in warm weather. The Mangrove are our entry-level motorcycle gloves for the rider that is looking for lightweight, comfortable, and protective hand protection for on and off-road adventure riding. These motorcycle gloves feature a high-tech knuckle protector that is specially constructed to allow the flow of air toward the hands of the rider. Additional airflow is provided through well-ventilated, strong, and abrasion- resistant mesh fabrics. To keep your hands even safer during a slide, we’ve added a TPR palm slider, PWR|Shield at the palm, and TPR protectors on the fingers and thumbs; providing a high level of armor without compromising comfort or flexibility. Additionally, these motorcycle gloves can easily be put on thanks to the handy pull tab on the cuff and then secured with the hook-and-loop wrist adjustment tab at cuff. Adjusting your route during your journey is a breeze thanks to the integrated microfiber, which makes it possible to control your touchscreen device while leaving your gloves on. With the Mangrove motorcycle gloves, you can take on any adventure ride in warm weather without breaking the bank.
- Outer shell: microfiber | 3D air mesh | PWR|shell stretch
- Lining: tricot liner
- Protection: Temperfoam® knuckle | Temperfoam® finger knuckles | Temperfoam® palm slider | Temperfoam® thumb knuckle | TPR injected knuckle | TPR palm slider | TPR thumb protector | TPR injected finger knuckle protectors | PWR|shield at Palm | PWR|yarn
- Visibility: laminated reflective logo | reflective stretch lips | reflection
- Composition: 59% Polyamide, 23% Polyurethane, 14%Polyester, 2% Elastane, 2% Other fibers
- Adjustability: adjustment tab | hook and loop adjustment
- Ventilation: fully perforated panels | Ventilation holes
- Features: connect finger tip | grip patch | outside stitching | pull tab | short cuff | stretch lips | stretch fabric