REV'IT! Matador Jacket
Available In Store: 0
If in store quantity is 0 and add to cart is available, the product will be special ordered. Please allow 2 to 15 days to fill. Special ordered items may be subject to additional fees. See policy section for more details.
Sportive three-season leather jacket for on-road touring in dry weather. The three-season Matador motorcycle jacket mixes versatility with racing-inspired elements, making it an ideal jacket for the rider that is looking for a sportive and highly protective jacket for short or long touring rides on the asphalt. The inclusion of a detachable thermal liner allows for warmer riding in colder temperatures. Without the thermal liner, the perforated areas of the Matador jacket help cool the upper body down, adding comfort to rides under the burning sun. Even more convenience is provided by the right amount of stretch on the inside of the arms, keeping freedom of movement at a high level. In case of a fall, SEEFLEX CE-level 2 protectors at the shoulders and elbows provide top-level of impact protection. The MotoGP-derived shoulder protectors also offer additional reinforcement in case of a slide. Get out and ride and enjoy it to the fullest with the Matador motorcycle jacket.
- Outer shell: Monaco Performance cowhide | PWR|shell stretch | neoprene | polyester stretch | 3D air mesh
- Insulation: detachable thermal liner
- Protection: prepared for Divided Chest Protector SEESOFT™ CE level 1 | prepared for SEESOFT CE level 2 back protector insert Type RV | SEEFLEX™ Level 2 CE protection | safety seams | TPU protection at shoulder
- Visibility: laminated reflection
- Composition: 76% Leather, 18% Polyamide, 4% Polyester, 2% Elastane
- Adjustability: adjustment strap
- Ventilation: ventilation panels | partly perforated outer shell
- Features: water catcher behind front zipper | comfort cuffs | cuff zipper | soft edge at collar | stretch | V flap at cuff
- Pockets: napoleon pocket | inner pockets | slit pockets
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.