REV'IT! Metric Gloves
Available In Store: 0
If in store quantity is 0 and add to cart is available, the product will be special ordered. Please allow 2 to 15 days to fill. Special ordered items may be subject to additional fees. See policy section for more details.
The partially ventilated, comfortable, short-cuffed Metric sport gloves are ideal for summer use. They feature a TPU hard-shell knuckle and palm slider, 3D air mesh panels in all the right places for maximum airflow, and are predominantly constructed of drum dyed goat leather. The Connect Finger Tip is included so riders don’t need to take their gloves off when operating touchscreens. A hook-and-loop closure at the wrist ensures a snug/perfect fit every time.
- Outer shell: 3D air mesh | Connect finger tip leather | corduroy | cowhide | goatskin | PWR|shell 500D stretch
- Lining: tricot liner
- Protection: TPU hard shell knuckle | TPU hard shell finger knuckles | TPU hard shell palm slider
- Composition: 54% leather, 39% Polyamide, 4% Elastane, 3% Polyurethane
- Adjustability: Adjustment strap at wrist
- Ventilation: Ventilation holes
- Features: stretch | stretch lips | connect finger tip | short cuff
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.