REV'IT! Argon One Piece Suit
Available In Store: 0
If in store quantity is 0 and add to cart is available, the product will be special ordered. Please allow 2 to 15 days to fill. Special ordered items may be subject to additional fees. See policy section for more details.
The Argon one-piece suit is a well balanced mix of highly abrasion-resistant, partially ventilated leather and strategically placed stretch material allows you the right freedom of movement while knowing you are protected in case of an unfortunate mishap. Use it on the track or on the street since the Argon is for riders who need technology without going full-spec. CE-rated protectors come standard at the shoulders, elbows, hips and knees. For additional armor, the Argon can be upgraded with our CE-level 2 SEESOFT™ back protector insert, and the SEESOFT™ CE-level 1 divided chest protector inserts. Adding to the partial ventilation of the outer shell is the mesh collar, which allows air to reach the upper body even when tucked in behind the screen.
- Outer shell: Monaco cowhide | PWR|shell stretch | 3D air mesh | Artificial Leather
- Protection: Betac® CE Protection | prepared for Divided Chest Protector SEESOFT™ CE level 1 | prepared for SEESOFT CE level 2 back protector insert Type RV | SEESMART™ CE level 1 type B hip protector insert version RV30 | dual comp knee slider type A | safety seams | TPU protection at shoulder | Coccyx Protection
- Composition: 75% Leather, 19% Nylon, 4% Polyester, 2% Spandex
- Fit: race fit | tight
- Ventilation: partly perforated
- Outer shell: | air inlet
- Features: hydra bag prepared | speed hump | stretch fabric
- Pockets: inner pocket
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.