REV'IT! Pioneer GTX Boots
Items with no in-store quantity will be special ordered and fulfilled within 2-15 business days. Special orders may be subject to a restock fee if returned.
Mid-cut, waterproof, easy to fit, all-season boots ready for any adventure on and off the bike. The Pioneer GTX motorcyle boots have been specifically developed for adventure riding while offering the comfort of a trekking boot at the same time. We’ve improved the fit patterns to optimize the use of the GORE-TEX membrane. Because the boots are constructed with the premium GTX waterproofing laminate they are fully breathable and guarantee dry feet during bad weather. Furthermore, the unibody design approach allowed us to create the most comfortable fit and minimal seams in flex areas. The combined expertise of the Italian company, Vibram®, and our in-house developers led to the birth of the Vibram® Apex sole. This sole offers maximum grip, stability and control while riding and walking. To keep these motorcycle boots as lightweight as possible, we fitted the fast and convenient BOA® fit system which creates a perfect fit with the simple turn of a dial. The protective reinforcements at the heel, toes, and ankles combined with abrasion-resistant outer materials allow this boot to provide a lot of safety without sacrificing any comfort. With the Pioneer GTX motorcycle boots, you are prepared to take on any adventure in the city or on the open road, all while keeping your feet fully protected from the elements or impacts.
- Outer shell: suede leather with WR finish | omega cow leather | Cordura® 500D
- Protection: injected ankle cup | SEESOFT™ protection at tongue | thermoformed heel cup
- Visibility: reflection at heel
- Waterproofing & Breathability: GORE TEX membrane
- Composition: Uppers 80% Leather, 10% Polyamide, 10% Rubber, Soles 100% Rubber, 30% Polyamide
- Adjustability: Boa® Closure System
- Features: gusseted tongue | rubber gear shift pad | OrthoLite® Insole X40™ foam | PP insole with integrated shank | Vibram® Apex Sole