REV'IT! Sand 4 Gloves
Available In Store: 0
If in store quantity is 0 and add to cart is available, the product will be special ordered. Please allow 2 to 15 days to fill. Special ordered items may be subject to additional fees. See policy section for more details.
The Sand 4 gloves have been specifically designed and engineered for summer use, providing optimal grip, breathability, and ventilation. To ensure enough airflow and coolness on hot days, the gloves are made of strong and abrasion-resistant mesh stretch fabrics combined with a high-tech TPR knuckle protector that is designed to direct the airflow into the gloves and onto the hands of the rider. Multiple perforation holes on the outside and inside of the gloves increase the breathability even more. For additional protection, TPR protectors on the fingers and thumbs are included. A TPR palm slider ensures a controlled slide in case of an unfortunate mishap. The Sand 4 gloves can easily be put on thanks to the handy pull tab on the cuff and then secured with the hook-and-loop wrist strap. The Connect Finger Tip is also included.
- Outer shell: 3D air mesh | automan stretch | Connect finger tip leather | goatskin | PWR|shell 500D stretch
- Lining: tricot liner
- Protection: injected ventilated flex knuckle | Temperfoam® knuckle | PWR|shield at Palm | TPR injected finger knuckle protectors | TPR palm slider
- Visibility: reflective stretch lips
- Composition: 68% Leather, 20% Polyester, 11% Polyamide, 1% Polyurethane
- Adjustability: Adjustment strap at wrist | adjustment tab
- Ventilation: perforated | Ventilation holes
- Features: outside stitching | stretch | stretch lips | connect finger tip | grip & control panel | regular cuff
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.