REV'IT! Sand 4 H2O Gloves
Available In Store: 0
If in store quantity is 0 and add to cart is available, the product will be special ordered. Please allow 2 to 15 days to fill. Special ordered items may be subject to additional fees. See policy section for more details.
The Sand 4 H2O gloves have been created specifically for riding on or off-road during unstable weather conditions in spring, summer, or fall. A waterproof and breathable hydratex®|Z-liner is what keeps hands dry when the rain won't stop. Stretch material is used on the top of the gloves to increase flexibility and freedom of movement of the hands while using the controls of your bike. The Sand 4 H2O features a new TPR knuckle protector, designed especially for this glove. Additional protection is provided by TPR sliders on the fingers, thumb and palm. Extra reflection is added on the gloves for increased visibility during inclement weather conditions or night-time riding. They include a rugged pull tab on the cuff making it easy to put them on, and securing them in place is also effortless because of the hook-and-loop closure followed by the hook-and-loop wrist strap. The Connect Finger Tip is also included.
- Outer shell: connect finger tip fabric | cowhide | goatskin | PWR|shell 500D stretch | suede leather with WR finish
- Lining: tri fleece liner
- Protection: TPU hard shell knuckle | PWR|shield at Palm | Temperfoam® finger knuckles | TPR finger knuckles | TPR palm slider
- Visibility: reflection | reflective stretch lips
- Waterproofing & Breathability: hydratex®|Z liner with McFit® technology
- Composition: 75% Leather, 19% Polyamide, 2% Polyurethane, 2% Polyester, 2% Aramid
- Adjustability: Adjustment strap at wrist | adjustment tab
- Features: stretch | stretch lips | connect finger tip | grip & control panel | pull tab | regular cuff | visor wiper
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.