REV'IT! Sand 4 H2O Ladies Jacket
Available In Store: 0
If in store quantity is 0 and add to cart is available, the product will be special ordered. Please allow 2 to 15 days to fill. Special ordered items may be subject to additional fees. See policy section for more details.
The Sand 4 H2O Ladies is the ultimate female adventure riding jacket and has been created with a women’s-specific fit. The tough yet lightweight abrasion-resistant outer shell is engineered to last a multitude of around-the-world trips and is designed to provide excellent freedom of movement for the most demanding and technical riding situations. For maximum impact protection, the Sand 4 H2O Ladies includes our award-winning, industry-leading SEEFLEX™ CE-level 2 protectors at the shoulders and elbows. It also comes prepared for the optional and equally impressive SEESOFT™ CE-level 2 insert back protector. Every layer that’s included is removable and separately wearable, from the waterproof hydratex® membrane to the insulated winter lining. Multiple adjustment straps and tabs on the arms, and variable height adjustment straps at the waist will ensure the perfect fit to every body with or without the liners installed. It features 3 ventilation panels on the front, 4 ventilation zippers on the arms, and 2 exhaust vent zippers around back. The 2 front pockets, big rear pocket, and 2 inner pockets provide ample storage space so riders can bring all their essentials along for the ride and keep them close. The back pocket is even large enough to store the liners when not in use.
- Outer shell: 3D air mesh | polyester ripstop
- Insulation: detachable thermal liner
- Lining: 3D mesh
- Protection: prepared for SEESOFT CE level 2 back protector insert Type RV | SEEFLEX™ Level 2 CE protection
- Visibility: laminated reflection
- Waterproofing & Breathability: detachable hydratex®|3L
- Composition: 100% Polyester
- Fit: tour fit
- Adjustability: Adjustable elbow protection | adjustment drawcord | adjustment strap | adjustment tabs | flexisnap
- Ventilation: ventilation panels
- Features: short and long connection zipper | Short connection zipper at detachable waterproof liner | soft edge at collar | Two way Collar Snap Closure System | separate wearable hydratex® | G liner | prepared for Segur neck brace | prepared for vest connector NEON
- Pockets: Internal pocket within thermal liner | slit pocket | inner pockets | waterproof stash pockets | waterproof inner pocket | Waterproof internal pocket at waterproof liner
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.