REV'IT! Sand 4 H2O Trousers
Items with no in-store quantity will be special ordered and fulfilled within 2-15 business days. Special orders may be subject to a restock fee if returned.
The Sand 4 H2O pants are as versatile as their jacket counterpart; perfect for multi-season touring and riding. The outer shell is highly abrasion-resistant yet lightweight. It’s also equipped with height adjustable SEEFLEX™ CE-level 2 knee and CE-level 1 SEESMART™ hip protector pockets found on the inside of the outer shell. There’s a detachable, breathable waterproof hydratex® liner that will keep riders comfortable and dry in wet conditions, and a snug, removable thermal liner. With both liners removed, air can flow directly to the legs by opening the VCS zippers located next to the waterproof stash pockets. Adjustment straps at hips ensure a perfect fit with or without the liners installed. Additionally, the adjustment straps and tabs at the calves and ankles make sure the fit can be adjusted to use the pants with any type of motorcycle boot. A grip panel at the seat prevents the rider from sliding around.
- Outer shell: polyester ripstop | PWR|shell 1000D | PWR|shell stretch
- Insulation: detachable thermal liner
- Protection: SEEFLEX™ Level 2 CE protection | SEESMART CE level 1 hip protector | double textile seat
- Visibility: laminated reflection
- Waterproofing & Breathability: detachable hydratex®|G liner
- Composition: 98% Polyester, 2% Polyamide
- Fit: tour fit
- Adjustability: adjustment straps | adjustment tab
- Ventilation: Ventilation zippers
- Features: B lock button closure | calf zippers | grip panel at seat | short and long connection zipper | stretch
- Pockets: slit pocket | waterproof stash pocket