REV'IT! Shade H2O Jacket
Items with no in-store quantity will be special ordered and fulfilled within 2-15 business days. Special orders may be subject to a restock fee if returned.
The Shade H2O is designed after one of our most successful summer jackets (the Eclipse) and is for those who are looking for an entry-level, waterproof, back-to-basics riding garment. This jacket has a city fit and is not too tight and not too loose. It is very easy to combine with jeans and motorcycle footwear. To keep riders safe, it’s up-to-spec in terms of protection, both in impact tests, as well as abrasion resistance. Pre-shaped SEESMART CE-level 1 body armor can be found at the shoulders and elbows, and it’s possible to upgrade the safety component with the available CE-level 2 SEESOFT or SEESOFT Air back protector insert. Furthermore, the Shade H2O jacket has the incorporated hydratex|Mesh G-liner waterproofing construction to keep the rain out, and a full-sleeve detachable thermal liner for colder temperatures.
- Outer shell: Polyester High Density 600D
- Insulation: detachable thermal liner
- Protection: prepared for SEESOFT CE level 2 back protector insert Type RV | SEESMART™ CE level 1 protection at shoulder and elbow
- Visibility: laminated reflection
- Waterproofing & Breathability: hydratex®|mesh G liner
- Composition: 100% Polyester
- Adjustability: adjustment drawcord | adjustment strap | adjustment tab
- Features: jeans loop | short connection zipper
- Pockets: hand warmer pockets | inner pockets