REV'IT! Shade H2O Jacket
Available In Store: 0
If in store quantity is 0 and add to cart is available, the product will be special ordered. Please allow 2 to 15 days to fill. Special ordered items may be subject to additional fees. See policy section for more details.
The Shade H2O is designed after one of our most successful summer jackets (the Eclipse) and is for those who are looking for an entry-level, waterproof, back-to-basics riding garment. This jacket has a city fit and is not too tight and not too loose. It is very easy to combine with jeans and motorcycle footwear. To keep riders safe, it’s up-to-spec in terms of protection, both in impact tests, as well as abrasion resistance. Pre-shaped SEESMART CE-level 1 body armor can be found at the shoulders and elbows, and it’s possible to upgrade the safety component with the available CE-level 2 SEESOFT or SEESOFT Air back protector insert. Furthermore, the Shade H2O jacket has the incorporated hydratex|Mesh G-liner waterproofing construction to keep the rain out, and a full-sleeve detachable thermal liner for colder temperatures.
- Outer shell: Polyester High Density 600D
- Insulation: detachable thermal liner
- Protection: prepared for SEESOFT CE level 2 back protector insert Type RV | SEESMART™ CE level 1 protection at shoulder and elbow
- Visibility: laminated reflection
- Waterproofing & Breathability: hydratex®|mesh G liner
- Composition: 100% Polyester
- Adjustability: adjustment drawcord | adjustment strap | adjustment tab
- Features: jeans loop | short connection zipper
- Pockets: hand warmer pockets | inner pockets
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.