REV'IT! Sirius 2 H2O Gloves
Available In Store: 0
If in store quantity is 0 and add to cart is available, the product will be special ordered. Please allow 2 to 15 days to fill. Special ordered items may be subject to additional fees. See policy section for more details.
The Sirius 2 H2O winter gloves offer maximum protection from the cold with a Thinsulate® C layer on the inside and a warm, Thinsulate® G layer on the outside, where protection against cold is needed most. Furthermore, they are equipped with an updated TPU hard shell knuckle protector and palm slider. Convenience features include the Connect Finger Tip and a visor wiper.
- Outer shell: goatskin drum dyed with WR finish | PWR|shell twill stretch | PWR|shell 500D twill stretch | flock PU | connect finger tip fabric | PU coated fabric
- Insulation: 3M™ Thinsulate® G | 3M™ Thinsulate® C
- Protection: TPU hard shell knuckle | TPU hard shell palm slider | Temperfoam®
- Visibility: laminated reflection
- Waterproofing & Breathability: hydratex®|Z liner
- Composition: 57% Leather, 31% Polyamide, 7% Polyester, 5% Polyurethane
- Fit: tour fit
- Adjustability: Adjustment strap at wrist | adjustment tab
- Features: Elastic at wrist | stretch lips | visor wiper | connect finger tip | grip patch | regular cuff
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.