REV'IT! Slate H2O Gloves
Available In Store: 0
If in store quantity is 0 and add to cart is available, the product will be special ordered. Please allow 2 to 15 days to fill. Special ordered items may be subject to additional fees. See policy section for more details.
Clean-looking, waterproof, technical Urban gloves for the sport-oriented rider. The Slate H2O motorcycle gloves redefine the standard when it comes to Urban waterproof, short-cuffed gloves. While graphic design language is subtle, these motorcycle gloves have nice detailing to them. We also incorporate the new reflective PWR|Fuse material at the back of the hand and fingers, not only for good looks but for added dimension and texture. Waterproofing comes via the semi-bonded hydratex|Z-liner insert, while the 3M™ Thinsulate™ at the back of the hand is there for extra comfort. Making sure that your summer rides in the rain (or cold) don’t affect the performance of your fingers. A suede leather visor wiper along with the Connect Finger Tips at the thumb and index fingers, make the Slate H2O gloves even more user-friendly. Great yet subtle design, waterproofing, convenient features, and more are just a few of the reasons why the Slate H2O motorcycle gloves may be your next favorite pair of hand protection.
- Outer shell: goatskin drum dyed with WR finish | suede leather with WR finish | PWR|shell stretch | hypalon
- Insulation: 3M™ Thinsulate® G
- Lining: tri fleece liner
- Protection: injected ventilated flex knuckle | Temperfoam® knuckle | Temperfoam® palm slider | Temperfoam® thumb knuckle | TPU hard shell palm slider
- Visibility: laminated reflective logo | reflection
- Waterproofing & Breathability: hydratex®|Z liner
- Composition: 44% Polyamide, 30% Leather, 23% Polyester, 3% Polyurethane
- Adjustability: adjustable hook and loop closure | adjustment tab
- Features: stretch | connect finger tip | short cuff | suede leather visor wiper
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.