REV'IT! Spectrum Gloves
Items with no in-store quantity will be special ordered and fulfilled within 2-15 business days. Special orders may be subject to a restock fee if returned.
The short-cuffed, bold-print Spectrum gloves are just what Urban riders are looking for. They’re lightweight, versatile, and most importantly, motorcycle ready. It features a mix of outer shell materials like: leather at the palm and neoprene at the upper hand. Stretch is also added for full dexterity. Keeping hands safe, the Spectrum gloves include injected knuckle protectors, an extra layer of PWR|shield underneath the leather palm, and Temperfoam® material underneath the knuckle, at the fingers, palm, and thumb. The Connect Finger Tip is standard so riders don’t need to take their gloves off when operating touchscreens. A hook-and-loop closure at the wrist ensures a snug/perfect fit every time. Multiple color options are available so they can match with almost, if not all, riding outfits.
- Outer shell: Artificial Leather | automan stretch | connect finger tip fabric | goatskin with WR finish | neoprene | PWR|shell stretch
- Lining: tricot liner
- Protection: injected ventilated flex knuckle | Temperfoam® knuckle | PWR|shield at Palm | Temperfoam® finger knuckles | Temperfoam® palm slider
- Composition: 49% Leather, 39% Polyamide, 6% Elastane, 4% Pulyurethane, 2% Other
- Adjustability: Adjustment strap at wrist
- Features: stretch | connect finger tip | grip & control panel | pull tab | short cuff