REV'IT! Spectrum Gloves
Available In Store: 0
If in store quantity is 0 and add to cart is available, the product will be special ordered. Please allow 2 to 15 days to fill. Special ordered items may be subject to additional fees. See policy section for more details.
The short-cuffed, bold-print Spectrum gloves are just what Urban riders are looking for. They’re lightweight, versatile, and most importantly, motorcycle ready. It features a mix of outer shell materials like: leather at the palm and neoprene at the upper hand. Stretch is also added for full dexterity. Keeping hands safe, the Spectrum gloves include injected knuckle protectors, an extra layer of PWR|shield underneath the leather palm, and Temperfoam® material underneath the knuckle, at the fingers, palm, and thumb. The Connect Finger Tip is standard so riders don’t need to take their gloves off when operating touchscreens. A hook-and-loop closure at the wrist ensures a snug/perfect fit every time. Multiple color options are available so they can match with almost, if not all, riding outfits.
- Outer shell: Artificial Leather | automan stretch | connect finger tip fabric | goatskin with WR finish | neoprene | PWR|shell stretch
- Lining: tricot liner
- Protection: injected ventilated flex knuckle | Temperfoam® knuckle | PWR|shield at Palm | Temperfoam® finger knuckles | Temperfoam® palm slider
- Composition: 49% Leather, 39% Polyamide, 6% Elastane, 4% Pulyurethane, 2% Other
- Adjustability: Adjustment strap at wrist
- Features: stretch | connect finger tip | grip & control panel | pull tab | short cuff
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.