REV'IT! Stratos 2 GTX Gloves
Items with no in-store quantity will be special ordered and fulfilled within 2-15 business days. Special orders may be subject to a restock fee if returned.
The Stratos 2 GTX gloves incorporate a GORE-TEX membrane to keep hands dry and a 3M™ Thinsulate™ thermal liner to keep hands warm. The combination of both leather and textile make these gloves both strong and aesthetically pleasing to a spectrum of riders. The unique SEESOFT™ 3D knuckle is CE certified to the highest level, providing premium protection and the specially designed 3D anatomical shaped knuckle offers optimum freedom of movement and comfort. To keep things visible, reflection can be found at the back of the hand and at the fingers. REV’IT!’s unique Single Motion Closure System is found at the cuff for easy on and off.
- Outer shell: goatskin | PWR|shell twill stretch | PWR|shell | flock PU
- Insulation: 3M™ Thinsulate® G
- Lining: tri fleece liner
- Protection: EVA foam thumb knuckle | PWR|shield at Palm | Temperfoam® palm slider
- Visibility: reflection
- Waterproofing & Breathability: GORE TEX Z liner
- Composition: 46% Leather, 28% Polyamide, 22% Polyester, 4% Polyurethane
- Fit: tour fit
- Features: connect finger tip | long cuff length