REV'IT! Tornado 3 Ladies Trousers
Available In Store: 0
If in store quantity is 0 and add to cart is available, the product will be special ordered. Please allow 2 to 15 days to fill. Special ordered items may be subject to additional fees. See policy section for more details.
The Tornado 3 Ladies trousers pair perfectly with the aptly named jacket; providing ideal ventilation and comfort for three-season riding. On the mornings/evenings when the brisk air surrounds you, leave the detachable hydratex®|Lite 2-in-1 liner in. Its purpose is to keep you dry and comfortable - thanks to its waterproof and warming membrane. In colder temperatures and when bad weather prevail, you too can keep moving forward! When riding in higher temperatures, the liner can be removed to allow cool air to flow through the PWR|shell mesh panels at the upper and lower legs. Protection is provided by our award-winning CE-level 2 SEEFLEX™ armor at the knees and SEESMART™ armor at the hips. And to make sure you get the perfect fit every time, there are adjustment straps at the hips and tabs on the calves.
- Outer shell: polyester ripstop | PWR|shell mesh | PWR|shell 750D | PWR|shell stretch | sure grip | PWR|wax 500D
- Insulation: detachable 2 in 1 thermal liner & membrane
- Protection: SEEFLEX™ Level 2 CE protection | SEESMART™ CE level 1 type B hip protector insert version RV33
- Visibility: laminated reflection | laminated reflective logo
- Waterproofing & Breathability: Detachable hydratex®|Lite 2 in 1 liner
- Composition: 83% Polyester, 17% Polyamide
- Fit: tour
- Fit: | regular
- Adjustability: adjustment straps | adjustment tab | Adjustable Knee Protection
- Ventilation: ventilation panels
- Features: calf zippers | grip panel at seat | prepared for Strapper suspenders | short connection zipper | stretch | stretch lips | YKK slide lock front closure | WR calf zippers at detachable waterproof liner
- Pockets: slit pockets
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.