REV'IT! Torque 2 H2O Ladies Jacket
Available In Store: 0
If in store quantity is 0 and add to cart is available, the product will be special ordered. Please allow 2 to 15 days to fill. See policy section for more details.
Affordable, ventilated, waterproof, female-specific textile jacket for the Urban playground. The popular-selling Torque Ladies motorcycle jacket introduced urban riders to a unique style. A style of garment that was fully ventilated, came with a detachable hydratex|Mesh G-liner construction - you know, to keep the water out when the sun doesn’t want to come out and play - and our forged carbon print. All of those characteristics carry over into the Torque 2 H2O Ladies motorcycle jacket, but we shake things up to keep it fresh. Changes like new trimmings, interesting materials contrasts, and modern cut will already make the style a new aesthetic. We also add a wind catcher feature behind the front zipper to minimize the cold reaching the body. Adjustment points at the waist and arms let you tailor this casual sportive yet female-specific fit to your body should you need it. Aside from the Torque 2 H2O Ladies’ standout looks – thanks to the aforementioned and smartly integrated forged carbon print – its aggressive and angularly cut composition lets you know it means business in terms of keeping you safe and stylish. Whether going for a casual ride around town or for a spin along the outskirts, feel the breeze with ease, and stay dry, with the Torque 2 H2O Ladies motorcycle jacket.
- Outer shell: polyester 600D | mesh
- Protection: prepared for SEESOFT CE level 2 back protector insert Type RV | SEESMART™ CE level 1 protection at shoulder and elbow
- Visibility: laminated reflection
- Waterproofing & Breathability: detachable hydratex®|G liner
- Composition: 100% Polyester
- Adjustability: adjustment strap | adjustment tab
- Ventilation: ventilation panels
- Features: wind catcher behind front zipper | jeans loop | soft edge at collar | V flap at cuff
- Pockets: inner pocket | stash pockets
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.