REV'IT! Valve H2O Trousers
Available In Store: 0
If in store quantity is 0 and add to cart is available, the product will be special ordered. Please allow 2 to 15 days to fill. Special ordered items may be subject to additional fees. See policy section for more details.
High-tech, all-season waterproof pants ready for short/long touring adventures on the asphalt. Take on any asphalt adventure in any weather with the high-tech and versatile Valve H2O motorcycle pants. We took our time when it came to the design of the Valve H2O pants; to make sure they were created and suitable for all-season riding. Thanks to the combination of waterproof CORIUM+® leather on the hips, knees, and rear and the breathable 3L hydratex waterproof laminate on the body of the pants, you are always fully protected from bad weather. A detachable thermal liner will keep you warm while riding in colder temperatures. On warmer days you can easily direct cool air to your upper legs with the help of our VCS|Aquadefence system. Just open up the flaps on the legs and secure them with the magnetic Fidlock® system. All of this can be done with one hand, with gloves on, while riding. Don’t compromise comfort and protection during your next touring adventure. The Valve H2O motorcycle pants will keep fully protected from the elements during every minute of your adventure tour ride, and help to keep you safe at the same time.
- Outer shell: PWR|shell ripstop stretch | PWR|shell stretch | cow leather
- Insulation: detachable thermal liner
- Lining: mesh
- Protection: SEEFLEX™ Level 2 CE protection | SEESMART CE level 1 hip protector
- Visibility: laminated reflection
- Waterproofing & Breathability: waterproof
- Composition: 45% Leather, 45% Polyester, 8% Polyamide, 2% Elastane
- Adjustability: adjustment strap | adjustment tab
- Ventilation: VCS|aquadefence | ventilation panels
- Features: adjustable protector pockets | B lock button closure | short and long connection zipper | prepared for Strapper suspenders | stretch panels
- Pockets: slit pockets
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.