REV'IT! Volcano Gloves
Available In Store: 0
If in store quantity is 0 and add to cart is available, the product will be special ordered. Please allow 2 to 15 days to fill. See policy section for more details.
The Volcano is the lightest pair of summer adventure riding gloves in our collection (outside of the gloves in the DIRT Series collection). They’ve been designed to have a high level of feel on the grips and levers while keeping hands comfortable and fresh during the whole ride. To create the lightest Adventure gloves in the collection, we’ve used a grippy and comfortable micro-fiber fabric on the palm area combined with air mesh on the outside to keep hands cool and dry. A comfortable, soft knuckle protector combined with TPR finger knuckles, and Temperfoam® thumb and palm protection are the hands’ armor. Putting on and securing the gloves is effortless thanks to the puller on the cuff and a hook-and-loop wrist strap closure. Available in a wide range of colors, these gloves match almost any outfit riders are wearing.
- Outer shell: 3D air mesh | Artificial Leather | automan stretch | connect finger tip fabric
- Lining: tricot liner
- Protection: SEESOFT™ knuckle | Temperfoam® underneath knuckle | PWR|shield at Palm | Temperfoam® finger knuckles | Temperfoam® palm slider | TPR injected finger knuckle protectors
- Visibility: reflection
- Composition: 56% Polyamide, 31% Polyurethane, 11% Polyester, 2% Other
- Ventilation: fully perforated outer shell
- Features: connect finger tip | grip & control panel | pull tab | regular cuff
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.