Schuberth S2 Sport Rush Helmet
Available In Store: 0
If in store quantity is 0 and add to cart is available, the product will be special ordered. Please allow 2 to 15 days to fill. Special ordered items may be subject to additional fees. See policy section for more details.
The Schuberth S2 arrives after years of extensive engineering. The ultra-quiet S2 spent hundreds of hours in Schuberth's aero-acoustic wind tunnel to ensure optimum aerodynamics with reduced drag and lift for the quietest possible performance. Schuberth's industry-leading triple-matrix shell allows the S2 to be significantly lighter while still providing outstanding ventilation and comfort.
- Compact and lightweight Triple Matrix Shell
- Antibacterial, hypo-allergenic microfiber liner
- Extremely quiet <85db at 65 mph
- Integrated, drop-down sun visor
- Fog-free Pinlock dual lens system shield and lens included
- Patented Anti-Roll-Off-System (AROS)
- Integrated 31 inch FM antenna and Bluetooth receiver antenna greatly improves range and reception for the optional (sold separately) fully-integrated SRCS Bluetooth communication system
- 2 shell sizes
- Exceeds ECE and DOT standards
- 5 year warranty
- Glass fiber is pressed at high temperature under high pressure and the addition of special resin in vacuum to a helmet shell with exceptionally high strength
- The helmet shell made of special EPS foam is designed to optimize the shock absorption properties
- EPS features optimized impact absorption properties by using a complex multi-density foam
- COOLMAX interior, fully removable and washable
- Optimized seat shape
- Skeletonized for effective ventilation
- Allergen-free and Antibacterial
- Interchangeable comfort cheek pads and liner padding
- Double D-ring closure strap
- Pinlock face shield ensures a condensation-free view
- City setting cracks the faceshield slightly
- Easy change visor mechanism allows for extremely fast and easy face shield replacement
- Tool-less shield replacement
Specially developed by Schuberth, the AROS is a safety feature which, in case of an accident, ensures the chin strap is closed and properly adjusted.
- The helmet can not rotate off the head from behind
- Smaller tilt angle of contact between the chin of the helmet and the chin or neck of the rider
- The consequences of accidental contact with the chest of the helmet can be reduced
- DOT and ECE certified
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.