Sena 10U Pad
Available In Store: 0
If in store quantity is 0 and add to cart is available, the product will be special ordered. Please allow 2 to 15 days to fill. Special ordered items may be subject to additional fees. See policy section for more details.
High Functionality, Low visibility
The 10Upad is available in 3 different models for the HJC IS-17, HJC IS-MAX2, and Shoei RF-1200 helmets (Sizes S-XL). It offers all of the functionality of a Sena Bluetooth headset, but is completely invisible from the outside of the helmet. Take and make phone calls, listen to GPS navigation, stream and share music, talk to other riders through 4-way intercom and more all through the 10Upad. An impressive 10 hours of talk time allows for more freedom on the road.
Snap in the 10Upad and you're ready to ride
Created with integrated unibody design, the 10Upad can be installed into your helmet with ease, creating an integrated HJC IS-17, HJC IS-MAX2, or Shoei RF-1200 headset. Simply snap in the right and left cheek pads and you're ready to ride. The tri-button control is located at the lower part of the left cheek pad for easy access while riding. No longer will speakers and a microphone have to be installed into the helmet, simply place the cheek pads inside of your helmet and you're good to go.
Convenient and customizable control
For a more comfortable riding experience for your individual style, you can control your headset wherever and however best suits you. Control the 10Upad from your wrist, your handlebars, the body of your motorcycle, or any other way you can imagine. Place the control where you prefer to easily see and access it with any accessory from our extensive line of optional remote controls. The 10Upad is compatible with all Sena headset accessories including Handlebar Remote, Wristband Remote, RC3, and RC4 (sold separately).
Connect in more ways than ever before
Linking the 10Upad with the Sena Headset App (for iPhone and Android) allows you to configure device settings and access our quick guide at the click of a button. The 10Upad can also easily connect to the Sena RideConnected App to intercom with a virtually limitless amount of riders over an infinite range, so long as you are connected to a mobile network.
- Bluetooth 4.1 technology
- Unibody design is built specifically for your helmet and fits into the helmet ear pockets
- Four-way intercom communication up to 900 meters in open terrain
- Universal Intercom to communicate with other brand headsets
- Group Intercom
- Voice prompts
- Music sharing between rider and passenger
- Built-in FM radio tuner
- Up to 10 hours talk time
- Firmware upgradeable
- Smartphone app for iPhone and Android
- Bluetooth 4.1
- Profile: Headset Profile, Hands-Free Profile (HFP), Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP), Audio Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP)
- Working distance (intercom): up to 900 meters (0.5 miles) in open terrain
- Built-in SBC Codec
- Advanced Noise Control
- Wide volume control
- Sample rate: 48kHz (DAC)
- Built-in wide band Codec (HFP)
- Sample rate: max 16 kHz
- Built-in FM radio with RDS AF (Radio Data System Alternate Frequencies)
- Radio region: worldwide
- Radio frequency specifications: 64 ~ 108MHz
- 10 preset station memory with automatic scan function
- Charging time: 3 hours
- Type: Lithium polymer battery
Certificates: CE, FCC, IC
In The Box:
- 10Upad set
- USB Power and Data Cable (Micro USB Type)
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.