Sena Spider ST1
Available In Store: 0
If in store quantity is 0 and add to cart is available, the product will be special ordered. Please allow 2 to 15 days to fill. Special ordered items may be subject to additional fees. See policy section for more details.
Meet the SPIDER ST1, an affordable mesh-equipped headset with a glove-friendly jog-dial control, by Sena. The SPIDER ST1 and the three-button controlled SPIDER RT1 are Sena's first motorcycle communication headsets operating exclusively on the groundbreaking Mesh intercom platform, at an impressive price. Sena's premium Mesh technology, as first seen in the flagship 50S and 50R headsets, streamlines rider-to-rider communication and now delivers that same robust reliability for all SPIDER ST1 users. The SPIDER ST1 is value-packed with leading features.
- Premium Sena Quality
- One-Click-to-Connect Mesh Intercom™
- Premium HD Speakers
- Smartphone pairing via Bluetooth® 5.1
- Audio Multitasking™
- Glove-friendly three-button interface
- Certificates: CE, FCC, IC
- Mesh Network: Mesh Intercom Technology
- Bluetooth 5.1
- Headset Profile (HSP)
- Hands-Free Profile (HFP)
- Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP)
- Audio Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP)
- Working Distance:
- Mesh Intercom: up to 2 km (1.2 miles) in open terrain
- Can extend up to 8 km (5 miles) between a minimum of 6 riders
- Supports up to:
- Open Mesh Intercom: virtually limitless
- Group Mesh Intercom: 24 riders
- Supports Channels: 9 channels for Open Mesh Intercom
- Noise Cancellation: Advanced Noise Control™
- Codec: Built-in SBC Codec
- Talk time: up to 11 hours
- Charging time: 1.5 hour
- Fast Charge: 20 minutes of charging equals 3.5 hours Mesh Intercom
- Type: Lithium Polymer Battery
Note: Sena Spider RT1 units are not Bluetooth intercom capable. The RT1 can only be paired with other Mesh Intercoms, including the SPIDER RT1, 50S, 50R, 30K, Momentum EVO, and any Sena Bluetooth device that is connected to the +Mesh Adapter.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.